Last week, I wrote an article on how attachment styles impact our relationship with money. I shared how these patterns, or attachment styles, are formed in our early childhood and influence how we connect with ourselves and the world around us, including our finances. (If you missed last week’s blog article, Is your attachment style hindering your money relationship, you can find it here.)
To support your healthy relationship with money, I’m sharing a list of 30 empowering positive affirmations that are designed to foster a healthy, secure attachment with self, other people, and money. They also focus on increasing self-love, reducing fear of abandonment, and eliminating financial avoidance behaviors:
1. I am worthy of love and financial security.
2. I trust myself to make wise financial decisions.
3. I embrace a healthy relationship with money and see it as a positive force in my life.
4. I am confident in my ability to provide for myself and my loved ones.
5. I love and accept myself unconditionally.
6. I release the fear of abandonment and trust in the stability of my relationships.
7. I am in control of my financial future and actively engage with my financial well-being.
8. I am deserving of success, love, and prosperity.
9. I attract positive relationships that support my growth and well-being.
10. I am resilient and can handle life’s challenges with grace and wisdom.
11. My self-love grows daily, allowing me to share love with others freely.
12. I am secure in my relationships and know that I am loved.
13. I face my financial responsibilities with courage and clarity.
14. I am constantly growing and learning in my relationship with money.
15. I forgive myself for past mistakes and embrace the opportunity to learn and grow.
16. I am not defined by my fears or insecurities; I am empowered by my strengths and values.
17. My relationships are balanced and filled with understanding and compassion.
18. I am open to receiving abundance in all areas of my life.
19. I am connected with divine wisdom and trust this wisdom to make decisions that align with my true self.
20. I release the need for validation from others and find it within myself and my relationship with my Creator.
21. I prioritize my emotional well-being and take actions that support my mental and financial health.
22. I am free from the fear of lack and embrace a mindset of abundance.
23. I am at peace with my past and excited for my future.
24. I create financial goals that reflect my values and work actively to achieve them.
25. I am grateful for the abundance in my life and trust that God blesses my financial growth.
26. I am committed to building healthy, supportive relationships with others.
27. I recognize that I am enough, just as I am, and do not need to fear abandonment.
28. I approach money matters with curiosity and enthusiasm, not avoidance.
29. I believe in my ability to create a life filled with love, security, and prosperity.
30. I am loving, lovable, and loved, and I allow financial success to flow into my life.
Declare this these affirmations daily. Let them serve as reminders of your intrinsic worth, inner-strength, and potential. By declaring them with intention and belief, you’re nurturing a profound transformation that encompasses self-love, healthy relationships, and financial empowerment.
Support women’s financial empowerment by saving this to Pinterest (click the image below).
Become the Money Queen Who Rules Her Financial Destiny!
Are you ready to unlock the secrets to retiring with income for life, financial freedom, and peace of mind? Check out my book, How Every Woman Can Retire Without Worry
Hello, I’m Patti! I’m a Christian Life & Money Coach, Ramsey Solutions Master Financial Coach, Health Coach, writer, and former retirement planner. I’m also an award-winning co-author of She Writes for Him: Stories of Resilient Faith (Redemption Press), and prayer warrior, serving on the prayer team at my local church.
My mission is to provide inspiration, coaching, tools, and resources to help you claim all the goodness and abundance God has for you.