If you need a financial breakthrough, these 40 powerful biblical money affirmations for prosperity will change your life and your finances. Declaring God’s promises over your life is the single most powerful way to heal your finances.
My Messy Money Story
Long before I became a Ramsey Solutions Master Financial Coach, I found myself in six-figure credit card debt. I was desperate for a miracle (read my messy money story here). The single most critical decision I made was committing to dwell on the Word of God.
It was then that I discovered God wants us to prosper, but we need to manage our finances according to His kingdom principles. The first thing we need to do is address our limiting money beliefs.
Our limiting money beliefs shape our financial lives. But the good news is that we can take our thoughts captive and rewire our brains for financial success. And there’s no more powerful tool to do that than the living Word of God in the form of biblical affirmations.
What are biblical affirmations?
You’ve probably heard people talk about affirmations before. In the natural realm, they are simply statements of intention. But in the spiritual realm, Christians have access to the supernatural power of God’s Word, because God’s Word is alive and active (Hebrews 4:12).
The use of affirmations is based on the biblical principle of calling things that are not as though they were…the spiritual principle through which everything physical becomes manifest by the spoken word. (See Romans 4:17.)
Why are biblical affirmations so powerful?
Because there is power in the words that come out of our mouths. By using affirmations, we are speaking things into existence. When we hear ourselves say something long enough, our brain begins to believe it.
Affirmations allow us to take responsibility for what we attract into our lives. Scriptures tell us we are snared by the words of our mouth (Proverbs 6:2), so we need to stop speaking doom over our finances. Death and life are in the power of the tongue (Proverbs 18:21).
When we declare God’s Word by faith, we can trust that He is faithful to His Word; He watches over His word and is faithful to perform it.
Isaiah 55:11 (The Message) explains it this way:
““I don’t think the way you think. The way you work isn’t the way I work.” God’s Decree. “For as the sky soars high above earth, so the way I work surpasses the way you work, and the way I think is beyond the way you think. Just as rain and snow descend from the skies and don’t go back until they’ve watered the earth, doing their work of making things grow and blossom, producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry, so will the words that come out of my mouth not come back empty-handed. They’ll do the work I sent them to do, they’ll complete the assignment I gave them.”
By filling our mind with the Word of God, we are aligning our thoughts with the Truth. It is the Truth that sets us free. We need to be set free from worry and fear about our finances and renew our mind with faith. Faith is the doorway to receiving the promises of God. With the help of biblical affirmations, we can renew our minds.
Here are 40 powerful biblical money affirmations to decree over your life:
1. God is the true source of all my abundance.
2. I am an excellent steward of my finances; I manage them wisely.
3. I am a blessed to be a channel of God’s provision.
4. I trust in God’s promises to meet all my needs.
5. God has prepared an abundance of gifts for me, and I am open to receiving them.
6. My wealth is a reflection of God’s favor over my life.
7. Money as a resource to bless others and sow into God’s kingdom.
8. I am free from the love of money; I am not influenced by greed.
9. God gives me the power to produce wealth, according to Deuteronomy 8:18.
10. God’s wisdom guides me in my financial decisions and investments. If it doesn’t line up with God’s Word, I don’t do it.
We don’t use biblical affirmations to attract money. No, that’s a new age practice, which God forbids. As Christians, we declare God’s Word to heal our lives in the area of our finances, according to His will.
11. I am free from the bondage of debt; God calls me to be the lender, not the borrower.
12. I am no longer a slave to financial stress because the peace of God rules my finances.
13. I am a cheerful giver, and that pleases God.
14. I honor God with my finances, by sending tithes and offerings to my church.
15. God’s promises are bigger than any financial challenge I face.
16. God’s plans are to prosper me, according to Jeremiah 29:11.
17. The Lord is faithful to supply all my need, and I lack nothing.
18. God blesses the work of my hands, I trust His promises for my financial wellbeing.
19. I sow generously, therefore I also reap generously.
20. My commitment to God’s kingdom ways unlock financial breakthroughs and miracles.
Daily decrees of Christian affirmations is the most powerful way to transform your financial mess into a financial miracle.
21. God’s grace makes me rich in every way, including my finances.
22. I have the mind of Christ, therefore I am wise with money.
23. By the grace of God, I am building financial wealth for generations to come.
24. My financial wellbeing is a testament to God’s grace and favor over my life.
25. God’s grace empowers me to create financial security.
26. God’s favor surrounds me and leads me to open doors of opportunities.
27. I am patient and trust in God’s timing for financial increase.
28. My mind is focused on the promises of God, which are abundance, not scarcity.
29. I am more than a conqueror in every area of life, including my finances.
30. Every investment I make prospers because of God’s grace over my decisions.
By declaring these powerful biblical money affirmations that are rooted in scripture, we are calling those things that be not as though they were (Romans 4:17).
31. God gives me the spirit of discernment when it comes to financial decisions.
32. Wealth and honor come from the Lord, and I am open to receiving them.
33. I am blessed to be a blessing to those in need.
34. I always have more than enough because I trust in God’s provision.
35. I delight in the law of the LORD; whatever I do prospers.
36. God’s favor surrounds me like a shield.
37. Dwelling on the Word of God makes me smarter than I would be otherwise.
38. God delights in my prosperity. He gives me power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant upon the earth (Deut. 8:18; 11:12)
39. I have perfect wisdom for every situation in my finances because the Spirit of Truth dwells in me.
40. God is the unfailing, unlimited source of my supply. My income now increases as the blessings of the Lord over-take me (Deut. 28:2).
When we face financial challenges, it’s comforting to know we can turn to God for peace and comfort. Whatever your financial situation, the Word of God will help you navigate the sea of stress and uncertainty.
Use these powerful biblical money affirmations to take your limiting money beliefs captive so you can renew your mind to the promises of God. When your faith lines up with God’s promises, your prayers will be powerful, and miracles will happen.
“Therefore, I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them” (Mark 11:24).
Be sure to download my free printable: 75 Scriptures for praying for a financial breakthrough!
Grab it HERE.
More posts for financial breakthrough:
Hello, I’m Patti! I’m a Christian Life & Money Coach, Ramsey Solutions Master Financial Coach, Health Coach, writer, and former retirement planner. I’m also an award-winning co-author of She Writes for Him: Stories of Resilient Faith (Redemption Press), and prayer warrior, serving on the prayer team at my local church.
My mission is to provide inspiration, coaching, tools, and resources to help you claim all the goodness and abundance God has for you.